Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SEX SCANDALS!!!! BEWARE!!!

Whew! People now a days are really cruel? wanna know why??
T`was very disgusting...why do they have to make a video while they were doing sex and view into public?..
While posting this topic many comes up in my mind. Do they really respect there selves,don`t they?

Sad but true that people today doesn`t have self respect.I keep asking myself what do they got in such kind of activities?They`ll just turn themselves into pieces. Nobody is getting any younger. Is it  for fun or what? They don`t have any idea about sex education..what is happening on this earth??? They are full of lust.

My mother discussed sex openly with me when I was 15 years old. I knew the morality issue already and formed my own beliefs at that age. Mom didn’t have to go through the graphic details but what struck me was the responsibility of the sexual act.




First of all, some schools instill fear of committing sin even on sexual feelings. Why can’t they explain about raging hormones instead of judging their feelings? It’s a confusing time for teenagers. Most often, the high school life turn to their girl classmates for relationships. How many girl-girl relationships are occuring in all girl schools?How many boy-boy relationships are occuring in all boys schools? Often, the school turns a blind eye because these relationships won’t induce pregnancy. Secondly, our teens are exposed to sexual images in magazines, TV, movies and the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment